Kroger Community Rewards
A free way for you to earn money for Saint Ann
Kroger has a Community Rewards Program that supports non-profit organzations. The amount of Saint Ann’s reward is based on the spending at Kroger by customers who have designated Saint Ann as their reward recipient.
You just shop as you normally do at Kroger. Every time you use your Kroger Plus card or Alt Id at Kroger, your spending dollars will earn rewards for Saint Ann. It is that easy!
Nothing is added to your Kroger bill and Saint Ann gets the benefits!
Please go to the Kroger web site and designate Saint Ann today.
Note that the reward designation expires every year in May. Please go into your account and select Saint Ann again each year. If you have any questions, please visit the Hospitality room on Sunday morning or call Tim Clifford or Cindy Withrow at 513 521-8440.
Steps if you have an online Kroger account:
- Go to Kroger.com
- Click on “Sign-In” to the top right corner
- Enter your email and password
- Click on your name in the top right corner, then click on “My Account”
- Click on “Profile” on the left side of the screen and confirm your Kroger Plus Card Number or Alt ID(s) is linked to your online account. Add your Plus Card Number or Alt AD if it is not included.
- Click on “Community Rewards” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Enroll” and search for Saint Ann R.C. Church or enter organization code VV259, select St. Ann R.C. Church
Steps if you do not have an online Kroger account:
Not that before you can link your plus card to an organization you must have an email address.