Kroger Community Rewards
A free way for you to earn money for Saint Ann
Kroger has a Community Rewards Program that supports non-profit organzations. The amount of Saint Ann’s reward is based on the spending at Kroger by customers who have designated Saint Ann as their reward recipient.
You just shop as you normally do at Kroger. Every time you use your Kroger Plus card or Alt Id at Kroger, your spending dollars will earn rewards for Saint Ann. It is that easy!
Nothing is added to your Kroger bill and Saint Ann gets the benefits!
Please go to the Kroger web site and designate Saint Ann today.
Steps if you have an online Kroger account:
- Go to Kroger.com
- Click on “Sign-In” to the top right corner
- Enter your email and password
- Click on your name in the top right corner, then click on “My Account”
- Click on “Profile” on the left side of the screen and confirm your Kroger Plus Card Number or Alt ID(s) is linked to your online account. Add your Plus Card Number or Alt AD if it is not included.
- Click on “Community Rewards” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Enroll” and search for Saint Ann R.C. Church or enter organization code VV259, select St. Ann R.C. Church
Steps if you do not have an online Kroger account:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for your organization here.
3. Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
4. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns.
Not that before you can link your plus card to an organization you must have an email address.